Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My dance with the devil

A burst of emotions came through when i met you, 5 foot even, petite, light skin, almost believed in love at first sight, but i sensed this artificial plight, an evil aura, worse than opening up pandora's box, the pessimistic type, but hid it deep within, unaware of how long i really been in there, under the midnight sky, when i looked into your eyes, all i saw was emptiness, tried to tempt me with your sex appeal, licking your lips, revealing your thighs, rubbing your hips, asking if i wanted to come inside, I had to deny my desire, i was in a vulnerable state, in that erotic attire, it's like you used your body as bait, was this your purpose, was it really worth it, to get a guy you barely knew, in the nude, in bed with you, I understand 1 night stands, but I can't make any sense of it on how you bring up your man in every other sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment